I have received quite a few inquiries from staff across the country, asking when the new CasaConnect application for volunteers and state directors will be ready for release.
While we don’t have a release date yet, there has been significant progress on this project. Jeff has been working on this overhaul for quite some time, with a projected release date which, unfortunately, has now passed. His undivided attention was needed on another major undertaking of multiple migrations from quite a few agencies over the past nine months.
The next phase of progression is as follows:
- Jeff will continue to work on making CasaConnect as nearly perfect as can be.
- Our handpicked beta testers will use CasaConnect and provide feedback to us.
- We will debug issues and/or add functionalities identified by our beta testing volunteer group.
- We will release the new version to all volunteers.
- Gina will train all volunteers who will be using CasaConnect.
Here is a sneak peek at some features which volunteers will have available in CasaConnect:
*Note that each agency will control which features you want to have activated for your volunteers.
- Entry of child/case and non-case hours
- Entry of inservices (continuing ed.) and independent study (both in person and online)
- Entry of education data
- Entry of health data
- Entry of VOCA data
- Ability to upload and download documents
- Ability to update court hearings
- Ability to update placements
- Ability to update professionals
- Ability to call and email directly from CasaConnect
Developing solutions takes time and laser focus and we want to make certain that you get the best possible product from us.
Thank you for your continued patience!
The CasaManager Team