I trust that you are all rested, energized and ready to achieve great things this year.
I want to help you succeed and with that in mind, here are a few reminders to help:
- If your fiscal year is the calendar year beginning in January, you need to change your fiscal year dates in Agency Info.
- Clean up your archive reports list.
- Send us your current/updated staff list.
- Run your Data Review Dashboard at least once a week and fix your data.
- Use your VOCA worksheet to find missing VOCA data on kids and fix that data.
- Be sure that you have entered all pre-service screening and training on your volunteers’ records.
- Run the anniversary report on volunteers who are due for their updated background checks as required by NCASA/GAL.
- Run the inservice compliance report on volunteers who have and have not met their 12 hours of annual continuing education as required by NCASA/GAL.
- Be sure that you have assigned and closed all cases for children in your date range so that your reports will be accurate.
- Be sure that you have all demographic data entered on your kids, your volunteers, and your staff so that your reports will be accurate.
If you have any questions or need further guidance, please contact Gina at email@example.com.