1. Go to Reports>Volunteer>All Reports
2. In the search bar for the reports, type in “Anniversary”
3. You should see 6 reports that use the word “Anniversary”
- List: All Background Checks
- List: Child Abuse Reg. Date
- List: Criminal Check Date
- List: Drivers License Expires
- List: Fingerprints Date
- List: Insurance Expires
4. Select the report you need (Ex. All Background Checks)
5. Note that the date fields on the bottom left are purple. You must enter dates in there using past dates. Ex. National CASA requires agencies to run background checks on all volunteers every 4 years, so if you want to find volunteers who are due NOW or in the near future, you must enter your dates from 2015. So your dates might look like this:
- Start Date: 1/1/2015 End Date: 3/31/2015
*You will get a set a volunteers who had their checks done anytime between 1/1/15 and 3/31/15 to start preparing them to have those checks redone, 4 years later (2019).
6. The other 5 reports work the same way. With the drivers license and insurance, you can put whatever date ranges you want since those are not prescribed by NCASA and not every agency allows their volunteers to transport children.
If you have any questions or need more guidance, please contact Gina at email@example.com