As many agencies are preparing to complete the VOCA reporting cycle, we know that we have several new agencies that are not aware of the VOCA functions available in CasaManager to aid you.
You may capture your VOCA data one of two ways, depending on personal preference. The simplest method is described herein.
1. Navigate to the Casework Case Detail screen;
2. Enter “Search Mode” and select “VOCA” from the drop-down list in the “Grant Field” on the far right. You may also enter a Grant Date;
3. To begin collecting VOCA-specific data on a child’s record, click the blue “VOCA Info” button on the far right, just under the Grant Date Field;
4. Check the appropriate boxes for VOCA Special Classif. and Victimization Types, then use the drop-down lists to collect the services provided, service description sub-type, and the other fields shown on the screen;
5. Remember that you can share VOCA services with siblings and other related children’s records by using the child picker options: Family ID, Case Name, Petition, or Case Group.
6. To run the VOCA report, you may run the “Stats: VOCA Report” and/or “Sum: VOCA Services” (both reports require a date range).
If you have any questions, please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org