Designed for non-profits that provide mentoring and tutoring between youth and volunteers. Can be upgraded to focus on creating educational plans with measurable academic goals, strategies and outcomes.
MentorManager Lite was designed for non-profits that provide mentoring and tutoring between youth and volunteers.
- Unlimited tracking of health information, school attendance
- General as well as confidential notes, academic records, academic and personal goals
- Participation of youth with their volunteer mentor or interaction with staff
- Reports include:
- Youth and family information
- Youth demographics
- Grade progress
- Goals progress
- Participation statistics
- Address lists and labels for
Mentor Manager Pro was designed for Supplemental Education Services agencies (SES) with a focus on creating educational plans with measurable academic goals, strategies and outcomes.
- All the features of MentorManager Lite plus
- Provides student assessment forms
- Plan management
- Tracking of tutoring sessions
- Standardized test results
- School grades and more
- Includes both a desktop interface as well as a web-based interface (requires FM Server Advanced software)
We’ve used Mentor Manager Pro here for over 3 years and we’ve only really just begun to tap into the full range of what it can do. It’s a very flexible system, and adapts well to our needs. As an education services provider, we work with almost 2,000 students in K-12 annually, through a number of locations both in and out of schools. And we’ve found Mentor Manager to be robust enough to handle a wide variety of data and assessments as well as ongoing case management across time. With MentorManager, we can effectively manage our time, resource, service and outcome tracking needs. Reporting is also very sophisticated and flexible, so we can easily pull targeted and relevant information at any time. And at the end of the day, the fact that their customer support is always timely, friendly, supportive and very professional just makes the package complete.Alfred Vitale
Comprehensive, well organized and easy to use!
- Large, easy to read screens. Data entry is logically organized to follow staff’s daily work pattern.
- Point and click technology automates tasks, reduces typos and omissions.
- Click to email one mentor or a group of mentors from within Mentor Manager!
- Track grades, suspensions, absences 6 – 12. Also college prep coursework.
- Designated staff can view confidential notes using special password access.
- Academic reporting, community service tracking, health and goals monitoring.
- Enter information about parents, legal guardians and others in the home.
- Share data among staff in your office network or work remotely securely.
- Make universal changes: move youth from one supervisor or mentor to another.
- Create activities schedules and store information about other organizations.
Mentor Manager Lite has allowed our organization to better serve our community and to share information freely between all staff on and off site!Steve Soesbe