We are continually making improvements to the workflow in VisitationManager, and we have just updated it for you to begin using the new functions.
This is what we have improved and/or added:
- User preferences have been turned on
- Value lists customizations have been improved
- Tag function has been added
- Flag for active and inactive volunteers has been added
- Volunteer screening and training have been added and improved
- Person Detail navigation has been added and improved
- Professionals and volunteers tab to link them to cases has been added
- Family specific list view has been added
- Child surveys have been updated
- Child alerts have been added
- Service quantities and hours have been added and improved
- Invoices/Payments tab and workflow have been added and improved
New Reports Wizard Coming Soon!
- Current reports
- Volunteer reports
- Casework reports
- Quick counts
Drop us a line to tell us what you think about the new and improved workflows!
If you are interested in seeing a demo for your CASA/GAL program’s family visitation services, please let us know.
Contact Gina at email@example.com